Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the 2010/2011 academic year!!

I hope everyone had a great summer. The start of the year has been manic!! I started out with soccer preseason with two practices a day....sorest time of my life! The first week of classes is out of the way today and seems like its going to be a tough semester.

I hope everyone has had a chance to see all the new things on campus. Starting with the small things like the signs and moving onto big things like the cafeteria which looks amazing and also the new weight room and athletic training room which i know for 100% all the varsity athletes are absolutly thrilled about!!

I will keep in touch through the year but i wish everyone the best of luck for the year and welcome to the new Freshman on campus i hope you enjoy your time at Northwood.

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment