Monday, November 29, 2010

Hey Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break. I think with the new semester system the Thanksgiving break is much better situated and its a nice break to build up some energy for the last push for final exams. On this last week of classes the library has extended hours and this will also be the last week you can get help from the TLC. Dont just be a couch potato!

For Thanksgiving i went to Orlando, Florida. Im so lucky to be able to explore the States a bit and I had a great time in Florida. I went to Daytona Beach and Universal Studios another day. Definitely something to talk about when I go home, and my family have enjoyed seeing all the pictures.

This week is a crack down on the final assignments to hand in and starting studying for finals.

Good luck to everyone this week and next week. Study hard and use all the resources available to you at Northwood.

Have a great week!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment