Thursday, November 11, 2010

Scheduling Week

So this entire week so far has been crazy! On top of my course load I've been trying to figure out what my schedule for next term is going to look like. My time for scheduling was yesterday at 2. Unfortunately for me I didn't look at my curriculum guide which has the list of required classes for my major until the night before. I'm a couple of classes ahead of where I need to be so when I tried to look ahead to what I'm supposed to take next year I saw a couple of elective classes. Trying to figure out what humanities or math/science classes are available took more time than I thought. It didn't help that they were all full either so I'm wait listed for a couple of classes. But I figured out my schedule and am planning on seeing an advisor soon to make sure I made the right choices. Kind of backwards but it worked for my last time.

Tricia Moshier

No comments:

Post a Comment