Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy Day


Yesterday, the 23rd was a busy day. Between classes, the Midland Area Collage Night hosted at the school, the Church Reloaded, the ICON party, and the Pep Rally I was constantly busy. I had two tests in school, one I did really well on the other... well we'll see. After classes I went over to help set up for Collage Night there were a lot of schools there which meant a lot of tables and chairs to set up! But we worked together and got it done and the entire college night went really well.


Later on in the night I went to Church Reloaded where they talked about the Good Samaritan and who our neighbors are. From service I went over to the pep rally and stayed for the fireworks. The fireworks were really pretty! Unfortunately I found out my camera was out of batteries.


After the fireworks I headed back to my place on campus and saw that the ICON party I was invited to was still going on. Some of the Chinese students were making kabobs on the grill. There was music, mingling, and an all around good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment