Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weekend got off to a great start with the Pep Rally. All the Fall Sports teams came out with messages from the captains and free t-shirts, pizza and pop. The cheerleading squad did a great performance and the night ended with some great fireworks.

This weekend was a quiet one for me. I have a lot of homework and tests to prepare for next week so a relaxing week was needed. Its great because many of my friends are in the same classes as me and so this helps to do homework and look over information for the tests.

My favorite class so far this year is Economies of Public Policies. It has been really interested to see how the American spend their money and the effect this has on certain factors. Many of their policies are different to home and I find this extremely interesting.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment