Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Black Tie! Kicking off the Autoshow!


Wednesday night the Black Tie formal was at the H hotel. This was the first time I'd ever been to the H and I was really impressed, though it did take me a little to figure out how to use the faucet. The food was really good as well, my favorite were the brownies.


The King and Queen nominees were introduced as well as the e-board for the autoshow! After the nominees were mentioned the night of dancing began. I got the privilage of dancing with some of the Chinese students. The songs were fast and the music upbeat making the night a wonderful success in my opinion.

After the autoshow I went home and called my boyfriend, exhausted and happy. My compliments to the students who put on the Black Tie event.

Patricia Moshier

No comments:

Post a Comment